CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, May 06, 2004

okay. so i guess we all know by now. mrs caroline lee is in the hospital.. blahblah. shall spare everyone the details incase its not supposed to be too public.. but hell yea.

lets just say im more affected that i thought i would be. the stir in my heart once i read the sms. not a stir of joy but a stir of loss. as much as i would like to gloat about it cos she wasnt really my facourite person back in st marg's.... i remember those times that i got into trouble, which was err.. quite afew times. anyway. yah as i was saying.... mrs lee had always been the one who would talk to me in private after scolding us together.. she will always go like 'daphne, come here..' and that would be followed by a pep talk on me choosing my friends well.. and my walk with god. i remember her telling me a couple of times that im a very special child and i shouldnt throw it all away by getting into trouble all the time and forcing the school to take actions on me. i guess without mrs lee, st margs wouldnt be where they (we) are today? i remember fondly, once she called me up after some sec4/5 graduating pep talk... (this happened in err.. jan 2002 btw.) just to accuse me of being a butch. just cos i cut my hair really short.. and i got so affected i called my sis and whined to her about it.. making her take a half day off.. just to come down to my school.. dressed in her powerrr worksuit.. same haircut as me.. (leong kor lah. cant blame. he has this thing for cutting identical haircuts for my sis and i cos he thinks we will look more sister-ly.).. heels.. in short she looked like one of those bitches in shenton way lah. i think those who saw her on that day would agree. anyway yah so my sister kicked a big fuss...... and surprise of all surprises... mrs lee actually apologised to me. that was a real childish incident.

i dont know why im even typing all these out.. i really pray that god grants her family strength.. and let a miracle happen? why do we always get so sentimental after bad things happen? i guess this has taught me to appreciate the people around me more. you never know whats in store for you the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home